The AmCham Bulgaria Magazine is the official print publication of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria. The topics and themes, covered include:
• Focus on US-Bulgarian economic relations, US sponsored initiatives;
• Analyses: macroeconomic, politics, HR, legal, IT, finance, etc.;
• Reports on AmCham activities, AmCham member news;
• Travel, leisure and style suggestions.
Frequency: bi-monthly, total of 6 issues per year
Publication date: the 15th
• 2000 copies/ print-out increase to 3000 copies for issues dedicated to major AmCham events.
Free of charge to:
• Leading US, international and Bulgarian companies operating in Bulgaria
• Potential foreign investors
• Bulgarian government, state institutions
• American Chambers of Commerce worldwide network, US Chamber of Commerce
• All diplomatic missions in Sofia leading hotels in Soia and the country, business centers, Business Park Sofia
• Audience at high-profile AmCham events, prominent journalists.
For more information open the Magazine Profile or call us
on (+359 2) 9742 743/4/5
e-mail to amcham(at)amcham.bg
visit us at www.amcham.bg