SDA Bocconi, business school No 6 in the world, and the American University in Bulgaria, No 1 in business administration in Bulgaria, present a unique educational opportunity.
Join an elite Executive Master’s program and immerse yourself in an exciting and supportive learning environment! Choose the joint program of SDA Bocconi and AUBG in Sofia for your Executive Master’s degree and prepare for a successful career and fulfilling professional growth. Learn from internationally-renowned academics and harness your personal potential.
The Executive Master in Finance, Banking & Real Estate (EMFBRE) prepares you to offer high quality solutions in a variety of ﬁnancial, banking, and real estate situations both operationally and strategically.
The program focuses on theoretical and practical knowledge, critical and analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills, while emphasizing on key corporate culture elements: a ﬁne blend of leadership and respect for others, ethics and appreciation of diversity, values and solidity.
The SDA Bocconi/AUBG’s Master in Finance, Banking & Real Estate consists of:
– A 16-course part-time & post-experience program, delivered in conjunction with the SDA Bocconi School of Management.
– Highly interactive courses, aiming to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
– Multi-dimensional and intertwined perspectives on Finance, Banking & Real Estate.
– Program delivered entirely in Sofia, Bulgaria with an option trip to Milan, Italy
– Each module is delivered on Thursday, Friday and Saturday every 3 weeks (allowing busing professionals and executives to join)