Does the speed of change blur or sharpen your focus?
Agility and responsiveness is helping middle-market businesses seize new growth opportunities and build global confidence.
EY Growth Barometer 2018 reveals how middle market executives around the world are planning for higher revenues, creating more-full time jobs and racing to embrace artificial intelligence (AI) as sector convergence, regulation and a tilt to the east all affect growth strategies.
Based on a survey of 2,766 C-suite executives with revenues of USD 1m – USD 3b in 21 key countries globally and 9 key middle-market sectors, it explores how:
· Middle market executives are increasing growth targets
· AI is becoming a vital growth enabler
· Talent and diversity are key to achieving growth ambitions
· Regulation and sector convergence are driving profitability
· Cash flow management is a major challenge to growth
· Asia is the most confident about growth, followed by Europe, USA and Canada
View the report online at www.ey.com/growthbarometer
Follow us on social media #GrowthBarometer