In accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria taken at the Board Meeting on September 11th, 2018, Protocol No 26 and in compliance with article 10, section (B), paragraph (3) of the Statutes of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria, I am calling a General Assembly of the Members under the following agenda:
- Approval of the Annual Report of the Board of Directors for 2018;
- Examination and Approval of the Financial Statements of the Auditor for 2017 and Election of the Registered Auditor for 2018;
- Adoption of the Budget for 2019;
- Release and Discharge of Members of the Board of Directors;
- Election of New Members of the Board of Directors;
The General Assembly will take place on December 10th, 2018, at InterContinental Sofia, 4, Narodno Sabranie Square, Sofia, at 4:00 p.m.
All AmCham members are invited to attend the Assembly.
If a quorum is not achieved, in compliance with article 10, section B, paragraph 7 of the Statutes of the Chamber, the General Assembly will take place the same day at 5:00 p.m., at the same place, under the same agenda.
Please note that the members should have paid their annual membership fees in order to participate in the General Assembly, as well as in other activities of the Chamber. Payment of membership fees is a major duty associated with the membership status – please make sure you have fulfilled this obligation so you can take part in the General Assembly.