The Office Coordinator supports the activities and initiatives of the Chamber and provides administrative support to the Executive Director and the team of AmCham in Bulgaria.
Duties and responsibilities:
General administrative duties:
• Responsible for the administrative maintenance of the office – organizes the office supplies, equipment, answers phone calls and provides general support to team members;
• Prepares different types of documentation – official letters, presentations, memos from meetings and others upon request;
• Manages the incoming and outgoing correspondence, office archive& files;
• Maintains the database of Chamber members and partners, contacts and company profiles – CRM system and website member content, mailing and marketing lists;
• Coordinates separate schedules and calendars, prepares office meetings and provides technical assistance;
• Maintains & publishes content on the Chamber website
Work with the AmCham Team:
• Provides administrative support to the Executive Director;
• Supports the PR & Publications Manager in creating, selecting and publishing information on the AmCham website and Weekly Bulletin;
• Supports the Financial Manager in sending invoices and other financial documents and monitors members’ receivables;
• Supports the Event Manager on the organization of events as well as registering participants, preparing event printing materials, delegate packs, papers, etc. Creates reports and provides the members with information regarding the events;
• Supports the AmCham Committee Manager with the organization of the Chamber’s committee meetings
2+ years of relevant administrative experience;
Organizational skills with ability to take initiatives and to prioritize;
Analytical thinking and good time management;
Excellent communication skills;
Ability to work in a team;
Fluent written and spoken English and Bulgarian;
Computer literacy: MS Office is required; CRM and WordPress are an advantage
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV no later than April 25th.
The initial screening will be done by JobTiger. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information you can contact Lubomir Iliev, Recruitment Manager at JobTiger [email protected]
t: 0884 45 78 47
AmCham Bulgaria thanks its long-term member JobTiger for its outstanding support in this project.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).