IFRS is a major issue for most companies and finance professionals. Over 90% of the world‘s leading economies either require IFRS or are converging with it, so few companies can afford to ignore the need for their staff to understand IFRS and its implications for their business and financial reporting.
The programme is intended for professionals working in accounting, audit and finance who want to gain an internationally recognized qualification in International Financial Reporting and broaden their knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of IFRS.
Why study with PwC’s Academy?
- PwC has extensive experience in providing IFRS services and trainings
- Our tutors are ACCA certified specialists, experienced in the practical application of IFRS and are ACCA certified specialists
- The materials are designed by our experts
- PwC’s Academy provides you with regular support and attention of the trainer and close control over the learning process during the whole training period
- Our tutors will provide you with practical examples and implications to your practice
When: You can find more information and the schedule for the modules here.
AmCham members are entitled to a special 20% discount from the standard price of the trainings.