EY Bulgaria team has the pleasure to invite you to a webinar, which would be devoted to the topic of “Taxation of e-commerce”.
The webinar will be focused on various aspects of taxation of electronic commerce, including a viewpoint from a corporate tax, personal tax and VAT obligations. New obligations and opportunities will be discussed, as well as examples of basic models of e-commerce organization. The approach of different institutions and the trends in verifying how e-commerce is being taxed will also be touched upon.
Lecturers will be:
- Milen Raikov, Tax Partner in EY Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo,
- Iva Dimitrova, Tax Manager at EY Bulgaria and
- Dilyana Peycheva, Senior Tax Consultant at EY Bulgaria.
The participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the presentation, so that they fully benefit from the online discussion.
To register for the Taxation of e-commerce webinar, please click HERE.
The webinar is suitable for operators of online stores and electronic platforms, through which commerce is conducted, as well as:
• Executive directors (CEO) of companies
• Finance directors (CFO) of companies
• Accountants and managers of accounting departments
• Lawyers and experts in online commerce
When, where, and how?
The webinar will take place on 11 June 2019, from 10:30 until 11:30.
Please note that the webinar will be held in Bulgarian. All the registered members will be provided with a link, which will direct them to the webinar platform.