Тhe annual CFO of the Year Awards are launched for the sixth consecutive year in 2019 by the Financial advisory company EY Bulgaria and for the first time this year in partnership with Capital newspaper. The awards aim at distinguishing the financial leaders’ contribution to the CFO profession, their team and company development.
Who can participate?
Nominees must be a Chief Financial Officer or equivalent in either a public or private organization and they must have been in their current position for at least one year.
How to apply?
The CFOs can make self-nominations or be nominated by their team, PR/HR colleagues or company management board representatives.
This year, nominees and nominators can apply both online and offline. Detailed information can be found on the event website.
The categories this year have been refreshed by introducing several new categories such as the Small and medium enterprises as well as Team leadership and talent development category. A list of all categories can be found below:
- CFO of the Year: Strategy and business partnering
- CFO of the Year: Finance function transformation
- CFO of the Year: Team leadership and talent development
- CFO of the Year: Planning and budgeting
- CFO of the Year: Control and reporting
- CFO of the Year: Small and medium enterprises
Panel of judges
- Bistra Boeva, Prof. D. Sc. (Econ.), University for National and World Economy;
- Daneta Zheleva, CEO of Industrial Holding Bulgaria AD;
- Alexander Pulev, Director Investment Banking, UniCredit;
- Nikolay Genchev, CEO and Chairman of the Board of the Insurance Company “UNIQA” AD;
- Todor Breshkov, Managing Partner, LAUNCHub.
More information about CFO of the Year may be found here.
For further details, contact the organizers at [email protected].