Deloitte Bulgaria has the pleasure to invite you to the second of a series of webinars on “What has changed and what has not changed in the tax deadlines and rules under the new Emergency Act?”, which will be held on 27 March (Friday).
The main topics of discussion are:
- Deadlines for declaration and payment under the Corporate Income Tax Act
- Specifics regarding the advance CIT payments under Corporate Income Tax Act
- Specifics regarding the deadlines for WHT purposes
- Deadlines for payment under the Local Taxes and Fees Act
- Deadlines regarding inspections, audits and appealing against tax acts
- Compensation / exit fee for restructuring of the business, in view of transfer pricing rules
- Documenting losses or reduced profitability
Who is the webinar for?
- CEOs/ CFOs
- Legal Counsels
- Chief and operating accountants
When will the webinar be held?
The webinar will be held on 27 March (Tuesday) from 14:00 to 14:40 h. Each registered participant will receive a link to access the webinar.
Working language: Bulgarian
Registration fee: free of charge
In case you want to participate, please register HERE.
For more information:
Hristina Toteva – Project Manager “External Communications”
E-mail: [email protected]
Deloitte Bulgaria Team