The COVID-19 epidemic has triggered a number of actions by affected countries and has begun to affect businesses more and more. In an attempt to answer some of the major questions that are affecting business at the moment, EY Bulgaria has prepared a series of webinar sessions on the topic.
We invite you to the fourth consecutive webinar on a series of topics related to COVID-19 and business. This time, we will focus on liquidity and how to improve it in the new environment. We will also look at changes in reporting for tax and regulatory purposes.
Here are the topics in this issue:
- How does today’s situation affect capital?
- How to improve liquidity?
- Who is eligible for state and European subsidies?
- How to determine corporate tax prepayments after the changes?
- Where have the deadlines for financial statements and statements to the institutions changed?
- Diana Nikolaeva-Mitrovska, EY Bulgaria. N. Macedonia, Albania and Kosovo Partner, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) Leader
- Ralitsa Dimitrova, Senior Manager Accounting and payroll services
- Miroslav Dzhunev, Manager, Indirect Tax – Global location investment, credits and incentives (GLICI)
- Evguenia Tzenova, EY Bulgaria Tax Associate Partner
When, where, registration
- Time: 14:00 – 15:00
Source: EY Bulgaria