In the light of the epidemic situation connected to the spread of COVID-19, Modis Bulgaria donated high-quality reusable face masks to over 10 hospitals, foundations and healthcare institutions. The protection materials were delivered just few days before the World Health Day.
Modis have donated a total of 8,300 face masks that were manufactured by a local sewing company. All protection materials were distributed to Aleksandrovska University Hospital, SBAL Children’s Hospital „Prof. Dr. Ivan Mitev“, Second SAGBAL “Sheinovo”, MHAT “Kanev” – Ruse, Bulgarian Red Cross, regional directorates in Sofia and Plovdiv and several foundations taking care of children or elderly people. The full list of the recipients could be found below.
“These are hard time for all of us, but we will overcome this global pandemic together. We put our colleagues’ health and wellbeing at the center of our approach and that is one of the reasons we decided to support the medical staff in Bulgaria. I am extremely happy that even in such challenging times we were able to support both the small local business and the people who are out there helping our children, parents and grandparents”, shared Philippe Rouvrais, Head of Modis Delivery, Pre-sales and Technology Solutions, Europe and General Manager of Modis Bulgaria.
Modis Bulgaria will continue to monitor the situation closely and act in everyone’s interest.
Modis Bulgaria Donation Recipients:
- Aleksandrovska University Hospital, Children’s Clinic
- SBAL Children’s Hospital „Prof. Dr. Ivan Mitev“, Neonatology Clinic
- Second SAGBAL “Sheinovo”, Neonatology Clinic
- MHAT “Kanev” – Ruse
- Bulgarian Red Cross
- Home Social Patronage at Sofia Municipality
- Social Assistance Directorate – Sofia
- Social Activities Directorate at Sofia Municipality
- Social Activities Directorate at Plovdiv Municipality
- Social Assistance Directorate – Plovdiv
- For Our Children Foundation – Sofia and Plovdiv
- Karitas Sofia