COVID-19 has taught us many things and one of them is that ignoring systemic risks can have significant business impacts. After the primary reaction to the global crisis, companies are gradually beginning to prepare for the business environment that is to come.
denkstatt Group will be holding a series of webinars to support business in order to prepare for the important topics that will continue to drive economic and social realities.
Climate change risk management is one systemic risk that has seen increasing recognition in the past few years. Reporting on climate change risks and opportunities is more and more becoming a necessity. This is driven not just by regulators (such as the Green Deal in the EU). It is also increasingly mandated by investors, for whom risk is risk, no matter the shape and form.
Here are more details about the upcoming webinar:
Climate risk assessment using TCFD framework
07 May 2020, 11.00 – 11.45 am EEST
The webinar is free but requires registration. The working language is English.
What can you expect?
- TCFD Basics – Background and key elements of the framework
- How to integrate climate disclosures into corporate reporting
- Q&A Session
- We will present practical guidance on implementing the TCFD framework which can help you to tackle climate related risk within your organization.
- While greenhouse gas emissions have fallen around the world due to reduced economic activity, investors still want to see companies have a long-term plan beyond any temporary reductions.
- We will support you to better understand how your business model is exposed to climate risks, how these can be analysed and mitigated, but also which opportunities companies can seize in a decarbonized future.
Upcoming webinar – save the date: CDP | 27 May 2020, 10am CET
For more information, please contact Mrs. Nevena Davidova, denkstatt Bulgaria
e-mail: [email protected], Mobile: +359 897 299608 or visit denkstatt.eu