PwC’s Academy invites you to Live Online ISO 45001: 2018 Seminar – Occupational Health & Safety management system on 20 & 21 May 2020.
ISO 45001: 2018 is the new international standard for occupational health and safety, which will completely replace the British OHSAS 18001. The deadline for transition to ISO 45001 is March 12, 2021. After that date, certificates under OHSAS 18001 become invalid. The purpose of this training is to clarify the changes introduced by ISO 45001: 2018 and the approach to implementing them.
- Main differences between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
- What is not necessary any more
- The new structure of the standard
- Context of the organization
- Risks and opportunities
- The transition steps to ISO 45001
Who is it for?
- HR Specialists
- Health and Safety Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Leadership representatives
When: 20 & 21 May 2020.
The seminar will be held in Bulgarian language.
Find more information here.