PIK Center and JobTiger are pleased to present a series of webinars on topics related to the mental health of each of us in this critical state that we are put in.
The proposed trainings unite the ideas and philosophy of the Resource-Focused and Solved approach. Each of them is a unique development that relies on quality and is consistent with the need to deal with innovations in our daily lives and the challenging situations we encounter.
As in other activities of the PIK Center, so in the training process, the specialists apply various approaches to develop practical abilities and skills in the participants. Innovative methods are used, as well as the latest psychological developments to stimulate individual resources and one’s own thinking. In these types of trainings, participants will be able to fully develop their creative potential and will successfully apply the proposed methods for dealing with stress in a challenging environment.
Dates and topics
- June 2, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Mental health in a situation of challenges
- June 4, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – New strategies for dealing with stress
- June 9, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Ideas for re-adaptation when returning to the office
- June 11, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – How to effectively overcome anxiety and depression
- June 16, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Focused approach to overcoming panic attacks
Boyan Strahilov is a psychologist with more than 30 years of experience in psychotherapy, counseling, coaching, and training. He introduces the Solved Psychological Approach in Bulgaria.
For more than 10 years Boyan, together with his colleagues from the PIK Center, has been developing and providing services under Employee Assistance Programs in Bulgaria (EAP). They are innovators for Bulgaria in this field. Boyan is the executive director of PIK Center – the Bulgarian provider of EAP services. In his free time, Boyan enjoys traveling, fishing and having fun with his daughter.
Check for all details and reserve your spot here