Dear AmCham Members,
As of yesterday, we have 7 nominees for 6 seats in the AmCham Board of Directors.
What is next in our calendar?
Board Election Process
|February 11, 3 p.m..||Public Hearing (via Cisco Webex)|
|February 11 – 28||Voting Period|
|Till February 28||Original and scanned Signed Written Statements to be submitted to the Chamber|
/ sent at [email protected]
|Till March 16||The originals of the scanned documents sent, if any, to be submitted to the Chamber|
|March 16||General Assembly (Sofia Hotel Balkan)|
- We have 7 nominees for 6 seats on the AmCham Board of Directors.
- Vote for UP TO 6 candidates. Statements with more than 6 votes will be considered INVALID.
- To vote, fill in, sign and put a date on the Signed Written Statement and send the original, together with the PoA, if any, to the AmCham office: 1000 Sofia, 1 Kuzman Shapkarev Str., Fl. 3, by February 28, 2021.
- Only legal representatives of Member companies and duly authorized individuals by virtue of a Power of Attorney (PoA) have the right to vote.
- In case the Signed Written Statement is signed by a proxy, the PoA should be express and with a notary certification of the grantor’s signature.
- Scanned copies of Signed Written Statements and PoA will be accepted at [email protected] by February 28, 2021, in which case the originals should be submitted to the Chamber by March 16, 2021.
- Votes will be counted after February 28, 2021, by the Nomination Committee, and by March 5, 2021 the Chamber will publish and send to all members the final list of candidates, which will be submitted to voting “en bloc” by the General Assembly.
- Till February 28th – Original and scanned Signed Written Statements to be submitted to the Chamber/ sent at [email protected]
- Till March 16th – Final date for submission of the originals to the of the scanned documents sent, If any.
For more information, please contact the AmCham office at 02 9 742 743/ 4 or send your queries to [email protected]
AmCham Bulgaria’s Team