On 8th of April 2021 Sb Accounting & Consulting organized the third edition of Webinar for “Electronic Labour File” with the joint participation of legal experts from CasePro Law Firm. The topic attracted great interest and is a suitable place for discussion with HR professionals.
Over again Savina Dineva and Nikolay Dzhonev will talk the practical implementation of the legal requirements for electronic signing, delivery and storage of labour documents, will answer all questions and share feedback from the actual use of the electronic service by more than 1000 employees.
Savina Dineva will present the Sb System for Management of Electronic Labour Files, which includes the entire process from uploading documents, through their signing with a qualified electronic signature (QES), to their electronic delivery and complete electronic storage.
JOIN IN NOW AND EXPECT:
1. THE LATEST FUNCTIONALITIES OF Sb DIGITAL HR
- Bulk file management of many documents of the same type
- HR dashboard for document management and status tracking
2. IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE WITH MORE THAN 15 COMPANIES AND OVER 1000 EMPLOYEES
The employees who switched to electronic signing of documents are:
- over 90% for teams up to 250 employees
- over 98% for companies with up to 100 employees
- 100% in teams of up to 50 employees
3. THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK AND STEPS FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ELECTRONIC LABOUR FILE
LEARN MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE WEBINAR AND SIGN UP NOW
SAVINA DINEVA is a Business Development Manager at Sb Accounting & Consulting, a leading company in the outsourcing business industry in Bulgaria. The company is focused on automating and digitalizing processes in the field of Payroll, HR Administration, Accounting and Financial Management.
NIKOLAY DZHONEV is a Senior Legal Advisor at CasePro Law Firm with over 15 years of professional experience in a Big Four company. He has significant knowledge and practice in consulting international and Bulgarian companies in the field of labour law, labour migration and mobility and inspections by regulatory authorities.