Webinar: Future of Construction Report Launch
Wednesday September 22, 2021
Although the near-term outlook for the global economy remains clouded by uncertainty, the global construction industry is set to lead recovery from the pandemic over the medium-term.
Construction companies, and those working with or investing in the industry, are keen to understand what will drive this future growth and continued success.
Marsh Specialty and Guy Carpenter have partnered with Oxford Economics to provide insights on the key drivers to 2030 in our inaugural Future of Construction report.
We invite you to join the authors for the launch of the publication.
During the event Jeremy Leonard (Director of Global Industry Services, Oxford Economics) and Graham Robinson (Global Infrastructure and Construction Lead, Oxford Economics) will be joined by Richard Gurney (Global Head of Construction, Marsh Specialty) and Simon Liley (Co-Head, Global Engineering, Guy Carpenter).
Together they will discuss common themes within the report including:
- The factors that will drive and transform the industry.
- The powerhouse countries that will fuel growth.
- What is stimulating investment in infrastructure, and how to position your business to capitalize.
- The impact of the changing risk profile of the industry, and how to minimize and manage risks.
- Register today to attend the launch and receive a copy of the report following the event.
This is a great opportunity to hear from the authors about how government stimulus packages, ESG and green financing, the emergence of deconstruction, amongst other changes are shifting the risk profile, creating opportunities, and shaping the Future of Construction.