Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) is based on the philosophy of not trusting a device or a user until it is definitively authenticated. As our working environment is increasingly reshaped by mobile working, digitalization, the Internet of Things, and the outsourcing of various services to the cloud, ZTNA must continue to be a key component of integrative IT security solutions in the future.
MANAGE FUTURE-PROOF AND SECURE IT INFRASTRUCTURE:
Monitoring and control of all devices in the network (live inventory management);
- Central management of access to all company resources – Identity Access Management;
- Ensuring the integrity of the network by exclusively granting network access for the defined devices;
- Establishment of automated workflows in access management but also in the reaction to security incidents;
- Provide dedicated and temporary internet access for visitors without having to set up separate WLAN infrastructures for staff and guests;
- Protecting IT from attacks on sensitive, personal data;
- Secure and direct communication with local and cloud-based resources.
Macmon NAC offers enormous administrative savings potential thanks to its functionalities and automatisms. A simple checklist provides immediate transparency on the various savings opportunities for the customer, including the administrative effort to be saved in man-days and the resulting monetary advantage.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CHECKLIST SAVINGS POTENTIAL WITH MACMON HERE.