At the AmCham Board Strategic Retreat in mid-September 2021, the Chamber set its 2022 priorities. Among them is the Digital Economy and Innovation Priority with focus on Start-up & Innovation Ecosystem Development. To achieve this goal AmCham Bulgaria will establish “Research, Innovation, and Stat-up” Committee.
Potential Goals of the Committee:
- Product/Services Validation: connecting members with startups to validate the innovative projects of the latter.
- EcoSystem 2.0: to lead and to facilitate the process of connecting different parties in this ecosystem.
- Legal: to improve legal regulations.
- Advocacy and Outreach: to partner with the government and other business NGOs to develop more productive business environment.
Your Feedback is Needed
This is a new start. So, we need YOUR opinion to have solid ground. Please, share your views about the issues and the potential of Bulgaria’s Start-up & Innovation Ecosystem Development.
We believe that you are the right person to answer those 3 questions below. This is a 3-minute survey. We appreciate your time. Please, reply by November 16th, 2021.
- What are the opportunities and challenges of the Research, Innovation and Start-up Ecosystem of Bulgaria now?
- How can the AmCham Members impact this Ecosystem?
- Will you join the “Research, Innovation, and Start-up” Committee and if “yes” – how you will contribute in it?
If you have any questions or you would like to share more, please contact Ms. Stephania Semova, Committee Lead, at: stephania@amcham