This is a set of proven and working on the ground with Ukrainian people in Bulgaria organizations. Each AmCham Bulgaria can contact them directly and to start giving and partnering with them on corporate or individual matters.
Should a member has available or newly opened jobs in their organizations, they can share them with those NGOs and/or post them in either of the platforms listed below.
If you are interested, have more ideas or feedback, please call, or email me (+359885188626 or [email protected])
Ukrainian Culture House Varna
- Ukrainian Culture House at Varna accepts donations – physical and financial ones from corporations and from individuals
- They collect donations for both Ukrainians in Bulgaria, and for Ukrainians that fight at the war
- they need packed food buckwheat and baby food (formulae, purees), as well as diapers, pain aches for children and adults.
- Each donation – money or material one – will be spent for Ukrainian relief only. It is guaranteed by the organizers and by the Bulgarian volunteers that work with them.
Head: Evgeniya Volkova, Chair of SUB Ukrainian Home
- Bank accounts
- IBAN: BG38STSA93000028858943 – BGN
- IBAN: BG25STSA93000028858983 – USD
- BIC: STSABGSF
- PayPal: [email protected]
- Client name: SUB UKRAINSKI DOM
Sofia Tech Park Refugees Integration Center
- There is a need for additional furniture and equipment for some of the specific areas
- Paola Petkova +359889900620
- Dilyana Boyadzhieva +359889900638
Works at Sofia and in the country. They provide information and humanitarian aid to refugees
Contact: Olena Shopova
Т: +359 876101590
The biggest group of Bulgarian entrepreneurs, startups and friends of Ukraine that evacuate, accommodate, and support Ukrainians in BG
- It upgraded “Firefly Project” and works mainly with children. Since March 2022 it is among the leading organizations for humanitarian aid for Ukrainian women and children in Sofia
- Contact: Kremena Kuneva
- Т: +359 89 671 2591
Founded in March 2020 when they collected more than BGN 24,000 for less than a week to buy UV disinfection lights for hospitals across the country
Contact: Dessislava Olovanova, Krastina Stefanova, Sibina Grigorova
Т: +359 88 599 9766
Work at Sofia and in the country by providing humanitarian aid and information to Ukrainians.
Contact: Rayna Mandzhukova
T: +359 888682543
Open Data Association
Work in Sofia at the Open Doors Center together with “Za Dobroto” by providing information and aid to refugees
Contact: Andrey Nikoloff
Т: +359 885899908
Day-care in Sofia
Contact: Iva Boneva
Т: +359 898443703