Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
Candidates living at reasonable distance outside of Sofia are encouraged to apply for this position. HPE offers a flexible hybrid work model that enables you to work from home and will be expected to come into the office a few times a week to collaborate and connect with your colleagues. Our recruiters will tell you more about this during the interview stage.
Now we are looking for Junior Security Analyst
to join our dynamic and highly professional GreenLake Management Services (GMS) team.
HPE GreenLake brings the cloud experience to apps and data everywhere, enabling customers to adopt transformative technology faster
and simplify their operations. HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure as-a-service for your workloads – on premises, fully managed in a pay-per-use model at the edge, in colocations, and in your Security. With HPE GreenLake, corporations will be able to transform their cloud-native and non-cloud native applications, create essential data and speed insights for teams to use effectively, and free up their staff to better address other business needs.
The Junior Security Analyst will monitor customer IT security environment and will be contact point for our enterprise customers.
How you will make your mark:
- Deliver 24/7 strategic account support by proactively monitoring customer’s security IT Environment
- Analyze network traffic, intrusion attempts, activity logs, and system alerts for trends, anomalies, and potential security breaches from SIEM platform
- Timely respond to customers inquiries and triage security alerts
- Incident response handling and coordination with Level2/3 teams
- Work with vulnerability and compliance management tools to asses security profiles and react accordingly
- Provide resolution following SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) working closely with end customers and senior Engineering staff
- Manages customer expectations
- Keeps customers informed, sets, and follows commitments
- Keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
- Coordinate support activities
- Identify and contribute to projects to improve product support, customer satisfaction and team efficiency
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, problem management, incident management
- Proficiency in English language
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Analytical skills, ability to isolate and solve problems and to follow predefined process
- Excellent communication skills – interact with people (customer and internal HPE) at all levels, across all geographic regions
- Willing to learn in various security domains
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!