Following the development of the Chamber and our members, we are pleased to announce some opportunities for higher engagement and contribution for some of you. AmCham encourages more senior people to join and dedicate time and knowledge to help us together – members, committees, and team – achieve our joint priorities.
It is time to announce a Call for Nominations for Co-Chair of the following AmCham committee:
- Energy and Mineral Resources Committee
Please mind that this election is for the remaining of mandate of the outgoing Co-Chair, namely six months.
We firmly believe that your unique contribution is crucial for our mutual success. That is why you are encouraged to send a letter of interest in case you would like to participate in the positive change in Bulgaria..
Please send your nominations by June 5th, 2023 to [email protected]
Committees Leadership Election Process
Each member company can send one nomination for a Co-Chair for the specific committee.
Requirements for the candidates:
- To be an employee of a Member Company in good standing (Membership dues are paid).
- Only one person from one company for each committee can be nominated at any given time.
- The candidate must have 5+ (five plus) years of experience in the sector; preferably in a managerial position; must have experience in managing groups/committees.
- The candidate needs to provide in writing the main priorities that they will be working on during their mandate and list specific proposals for the development of the committee.
- The candidate cannot hold a leadership position in any national, bilateral, or foreign chambers of commerce.
- At the moment of nomination, the candidate accepts the terms of the Committee Chair Engagement Agreement. After the election, the Co-Chair must sign the Committee Chair Engagement Agreement not later than 2 weeks after the election, otherwise, they will be dismissed automatically, and a special election is to be called.