On 28th September PwC’s Academy Mini MBA will start for the 19th consecutive time. The programme consists of 9 connected modules and takes about 4 months to complete. It is aimed at all levels in all lines of business, owners of small and medium-sized enterprises, and those who are considering starting their own business.
The main benefits for the participants in the programme are:
- Development of the most important business skills
- Clear understanding of organizations, their structure, and management methodology through specific mapping technique and sequence of modules
- Opportunity to acquire valuable knowledge that can be used in everyday business activities
- Analysis of concepts such as strategy, competition, finance, marketing, and leadership as well as technical areas such as accounting, project management, and others
- Learning a methodology for analyzing their own organization as well as others
- Learning from experienced local and international trainers in various fields
If you want to apply for the Mini MBA program, fill in the registration form here
Early bird registration is open until 31 August 2023.