- No events
AMCHAM HUMAN RESOURCES AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE MEETING
July 9th /Tuesday/, 2019,
American Corner, Sofia City Library,
4A, Slaveykov Sq.
at 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
9:00 – 9:15 Registration and Coffee
9:15 – 9:20 Welcoming remarks
Co-chairs of AmCham HR and Education Committee
9:20 – 9:50 Presentation and Q&A
“The potential for a holistic approach in workplace well-being”
– The benefits for people are not the road to their well-being – the role of the company is in getting the proper organizational environment for people
– How to define well-being for our company
– How to link it to business goals and measure it
Klimentina Rasheva, Managing Partner, Denkstatt Bulgaria
9:50 – 10:20 Presentation and Q&A
“Rising Impactors: The Bulgarian Social Impact Scholarship Empowering the Future Leaders”
Irena Macheva, Director of Development, American University in Bulgaria (AUBG)
10:20 – 10:30 Miscellaneous
Moderators: Co-chairs, AmCham Human Resources and Education Committee
Working language: English
Please note the meeting is open to AmCham members only!
To attend the meeting, please register below by July 8th.
Dear AmCham Members,
The Independence Day Celebration is coming up!
This year the party is going to take place on Saturday, July 6th, starting at 5:00 p.m. and will be hosted by the Sofia Tech Park.
- 26/06/2019 - 27/06/2019
Time is approaching for the annual Plovdiv Economic Forum II which will take place at the Imperial Plovdiv Hotel on June 26 and 27, 2019 bringing together once again highly esteemed speakers from the world of politics, business and academia.
H.E. the Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria Mr. Boyko Borissov and the Prime Minister of the Republic of North Macedonia H.E. Zoran Zaev confirmed to open the Forum this year too as has also the Mayor of Plovdiv, Mr Ivan Totev.
Plovdiv Economic Forum is a high-level meeting of the most influential Bulgarian and international political, corporate, and intellectual leaders.
AmCham Bulgaria is partner of the Plovdiv Economic Forum for a second consecutive year.
All members of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria are entitled to a 50% discount on the participation fee.
Visit PEF website for more information and updates.
Check-out the sponsorship options available
- Power shifts and their impact on Bulgaria
- The populist-authoritarian wave in CEE
- Where is Europe heading how? The new EU Parliament and Commission. What to expect?
- Western Balkans: The Regional Stability challenge.
- Developments in FDI & regional economic clusters
- Bulgaria’s roadmap to ERM II and the Banking Union
- Discussion on start-ups in Bulgaria
- Rule of Law in the EU framework
- Energy Geopolitics – Shifting forces in the Region
- The global business cycle in the Balkans
- The conditions for transforming Bulgaria as an European digital hub
INNOSTART Forum is organized by the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria and Israel – American Chamber