2021 SelectUSA Investment Summit
Date(s) - 07/06/2021 - 11/06/2021
The Virtual 2021 SelectUSA Investment Summit
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the United States. The Investment Summit plays a vital role in attracting and facilitating business investment and job creation by raising awareness about the wide range of investment opportunities in the United States and enabling necessary direct connections between investors and U.S. economic development organizations (EDOs).
The forum will take place on June 07-11, 2021. Read more about the forum HERE.
The virtual 2021 Investment Summit, will maintain the core principles of the annual event and will incorporate similar themes and fundamental concepts. The event will feature 100+ virtual sessions, a virtual exhibition hall with EDOs and service providers, and a robust networking platform where participants can make the connections they need to push their investments forward.
The 2021 Investment Summit agenda will highlight a robust SelectUSA Tech program, Industry Spotlights, and a dynamic mobile networking app. Topics ranging from infrastructure to workforce development will once again feature prominent industry experts and government officials. In short: You don’t want to miss it. Stay tuned for updates and sign up for the latest information!
The SelectUSA Tech program connects early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market. The 2021 SelectUSA Investment Summit will feature exciting opportunities and programming for SelectUSA Tech participants at a discounted rate of USD 350, including:
- Virtually exhibit products/services at a branded booth, with the opportunity to upload a three minute in-depth product/service demo video;
- Apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges and an audience;
- Participate in virtual workshops on how to finance and scale your startup;
- Tune into SelectUSA Tech Investment Academy Sessions on investment trends and opportunities in key industry subsectors, as well as on topics like smart cities, soft-landing programs, startup ecosystems in the United States, and more;
- Utilize the networking app and website to set up one-on-one meetings with economic development officials, accelerators, incubators, and others; and
- Join invite-only networking opportunities.
Companies interested in applying for SelectUSA Tech must fit the following criteria:
- Less than 8 years old
- Up to USD 10 million in revenue
- Up to 40 employees
- Developing a new technology product or service, or delivering an existing technology to a market in new ways
Learn more about the SelectUSA Tech program HERE.
Startup Pitch Sessions – Call for Applications
The SelectUSA Tech planning team is accepting applications through May 14, 2021 for Startup Pitch Sessions. For more information and to apply to pitch: