AmCham Bulgaria General Assembly
Date(s) - 10/12/2018
4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1. Approval of the Annual Report of the Board of Directors for 2018;
2. Examination and Approval of the Financial Statements of the Auditor for 2017 and Election of the Registered Auditor for 2018;
3. Adoption of the Budget for 2019;
4. Release and Discharge of Members of the Board of Directors;
5. Election of New Members of the Board of Directors;
Shortlist of the nominees which will be put to an open vote en bloc at the General Assembly, displayed in alphabetical order by first name:
1. Bojidar Neytchev, PricewaterhouseCoopers Bulgaria EOOD
2. Borislav Dimitrov, Cisco Systems Bulgaria EOOD
3. Eliza Grancharova, Coca-Cola Bulgaria EOOD
4. George Alexandrov, Oracle East Central Europe Limited – Branch Bulgaria
5. Iva Todorova, IBM Bulgaria EOOD
6. Ivaylo Slavov, BulPros Consulting AD
7. Konstantinos Papagiannis, Merck Sharp & Dohme Bulgaria EOOD
8. Levon Hampartzoumian, UniCredit Bulbank AD
9. Lyubomir Minchev, Telelink Bulgaria EAD
10. Olivier Marquette, AES Bulgaria EOOD
11. Simeon Stoychev, Telerik EAD by Progress
12. Stanislava Taneva, Citibank Europe Plc, Bulgaria Branch
If a quorum is not achieved, in compliance with article 10, section B, paragraph 7 of the Statutes of the Chamber, the General Assembly will take place the same day at 5:00 p.m., at the same place, under the same agenda.
All AmCham members are invited to attend the Assembly. Right to vote have only legal representatives of Members of the Chamber or dully authorized individuals by virtue of a power of attorney. One person can represent not more than 1 (one) Member at the General Assembly via a power of attorney. No re-authorization is allowed.
Original powers of attorney should be sent to the AmCham office prior to the General Assembly or presented at the event, but in any case, no later than December 10th, 2018.
Please note that the members should have paid their annual membership fees in order to participate in the General Assembly, as well as in other activities of the Chamber. Payment of membership fees is a major duty associated with the membership status – please make sure you have fulfilled this obligation so you can take part in the General Assembly.
To attend the event, please register online below by December 7th, 2018.
The 2018 AmCham Bulgaria General Assembly is called in accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria taken at the Board Meeting on September 11th, 2018, Protocol No 26 and in compliance with article 10, section (B), paragraph (3) of the Statutes of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria.