AmCham Energy & Mineral Resources Committee Meeting, May 26
Date(s) - 26/05/2014
American Corner, Sofia City LIbrary, 4A Slaveykov Sq. – Sofia
AMCHAM ENERGY & MINERAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
Cordially invites you to a working meeting on
May 26th /Monday/, 2014
American Corner, Sofia City Library, 4A Slaveikov Sq.
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
1. Update on Energy Sector’s Developments:
• Licenses’ revocation process and audit of the distribution companies
• Amended balancing rules: challenges of implementing the balancing market
• EU Pilot procedures against Bulgaria
2. Outcomes of the two meetings of the initiative group “Save the Energy Sector”:
• Round table for overcoming the energy sector crisis, held on May 12 in Sofia;
• Meeting with DG Energy officials held on May 13 in Brussels and position that was submitted to the DG representatives as a result of the „Save the Energy Sector” initiative.
Speaker: Aneliya Erdly, AmCham Energy & MR Committee Co-chair
3. Update on the progress on the Mining Act Changes
Speaker: Alex Nestor, AmCham Energy & MR Committee Co-chair
Working Language: English
If you are planning to attend the meeting, please confirm at [email protected]
Please note that the meeting is open to AmCham members only!