Invitation: AmCham General Assembly
Date(s) - 11/12/2019
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria is pleased to invite its Members to
AmCham General Assembly
on December 11th /Wednesday/, 2019,
at InterContinental Sofia, 4, Narodno Sabranie Square,
starting 5:00 p.m.
1. Approval of the Annual Report of the Board of Directors for 2019;
2. Amendments to the Statutes of the Chamber;
3. Adoption of the Budget for 2020;
4. Examination and Approval of the Financial Statements of the Auditor for 2018 and election of the registered auditor for 2019;
If a quorum is not achieved, in compliance with article (10), section (B), paragraph (7) of the Statutes of the Chamber, the General Assembly will be held the same day at 6:00 p.m., at the same place, under the same agenda.
Only legal representatives of member companies and dully authorized individuals by virtue of a Power of Attorney have the right to vote at the General Assembly. One person can represent not more than 1 (one) Member at the General Assembly via a Power of Attorney. No re-authorization is allowed. Powers of Attorney should be sent to the Chamber no later than 3 business days prior to the date of the General Assembly.
To attend the General Assembly, please register online below by December 10th. We accept up to 2 registrations per company.
1. Summary of proposed amendments of the AmCham Statutes in BG and EN.
2. Full text of the draft amended AmCham Statutes with track changes in BG and EN.
3. Full text of the draft amended AmCham Statutes – clean version in BG and EN.
4. Sample Power of Attorney 2019
We look forward to welcoming you at the General Assembly!