AmCham General Assembly
Date(s) - 16/03/2021
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
AmCham Bulgaria Members are cordially invited to a
on March 16, 2021, (Tuesday), starting at 5:00 p.m.
at Sofia Hotel Balkan, located at 5, Sveta Nedelya Square, 1000 Sofia
- Approval of the Annual report of the Board of Directors for 2020
- Examination and Approval of the Financial Statements for 2020 and Adoption of the Budget for 2021
- Election of the Registered Auditor for 2020
- Release and Discharge of Six Members of the Board of Directors
- Election of New Members of the Board of Directors
If a quorum is not achieved, in compliance with article (X), section (B), paragraph (7) of the Statutes of the Chamber, the General Assembly will take place the same day at 6:00 p.m., at the same place, under the same agenda.
If compelling circumstances, arising from the crisis with the novel COVID-19 virus, prevent the Chamber from holding a General Assembly on March 16, 2021, the event will take place either on April 20, 2021, May 18, 2021, or June 10, 2021, at Sofia Hotel Balkan, 5, Sveta Nedelya Square, 1000 Sofia, at 5:00 p.m., under the same agenda. If a quorum is not achieved, the General Assembly will take place the same day at 6:00 p.m., at the same place, under the same agenda.
Only legal representatives of member companies and duly authorized individuals by virtue of a Power of Attorney have the right to vote. One person can represent not more than 1 (one) Member at the General Assembly via a Power of Attorney. No re-authorization is allowed. Powers of Attorney should be sent to the Chamber not later than 3 business days prior to the date of the General Assembly.
- Timeline for General Assembly 2021
- Power of Attorrney for GA 2021 – Template
- Power of Attorney Board of Directors Election – Procedure Legal Entity – Template
- Power of Attorney Board of Directors Election – Procedure Natural Person – Template
- AmCham Statutes ENG, as of July 9th, 2020
- AmCham Statutes BG, as of July 9th, 2020