AmCham Hackathon 2024
AmCham Bulgaria Hackathon is a cross-functional social event initiated by the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria in partnership with Technical University Sofia and Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
The project will get together teams of students from both universities to work together for three weeks on real business cases provided by companies-members of AmCham.
- When: 12 February 2024 – 1 March 2024
- Where: Technical University Sofia and Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
- What: Students from both universities can enroll in this Google Form from 15 Jan until 4 February if they would like to participate in the hackathon. Participation is voluntary. Teams of students will be formed and assigned one business case to work on during the hackathon. At the end of the hackathon, teams will present the solution to their business case in front of a jury.
- Why: The hackathon provides a great opportunity for the students to work on real business cases and get mentored by experts from the business on a variety of topics, related to their studies. Students will be able to obtain knowledge, skills, and experience about the area they would like to further develop. Students will be able to establish direct contact with different companies and explore opportunities for professional occupations.
- 12 February, 10.00: Official opening (Technical University Sofia, Center of Excellence)
- 26 February: Final submission of the solutions to the business cases
- 27-28 February: Presentations of the business cases in front of a jury
- 29 February: Jury evaluation of the business cases
- 1 March: Awarding and closing ceremony