AmCham HR and Education Committee Meeting, June 13
Date(s) - 13/06/2019
9:00 am - 10:30 am
AMCHAM HUMAN RESOURCES AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE MEETING
June 13th /Thursday/, 2019,
American Corner, Sofia City Library,
4A, Slaveykov Sq.
at 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
9:00 – 9:15 Registration and Coffee
9:15 – 9:20 Welcoming remarks
Co-chairs of AmCham HR and Education Committee
9:20 – 9:50 Presentation and Q&A
“Empowering the young”
– What is the benefit for the society?
– What is the benefit for the business?
– What is the benefit for the education?
– How Cargill Bulgaria is leading the process?”
Metodi Georgiev, Executive Director of Cargill in Bulgaria and Head of Cargill Business Services in Bulgaria, Cargill Bulgaria
9:50 – 10:20 Presentation and Q&A
– Companies and business needs in career transition
– Change and resilience in the dynamic business world
– Success clients’ stories
– Success candidate stories
Maria Yaneva, Team Leader/Permanent Placement, Adecco Bulgaria
10:20 – 10:30 Miscellaneous
Moderators: Co-chairs, AmCham Human Resources and Education Committee
Working language: English
Please note the meeting is open to AmCham members only!
To attend the meeting, please register below by June 12th.