AmCham Hungary’s 5th HR Dream Day
Date(s) - 30/05/2022
On May 30, 2022, HR leaders from the top employers, and the best-in-class service providers will meet in Budapest, Hungary at AmCham Hungary’s 5th HR Dream Day, to talk about perhaps the most important challenges for employers in recent years: tackling the great resignation, reigniting employee engagement, as well as attracting and retaining talent.
Join 100+ guests for a great discussion and professional insights, right on the Danube riverfront. Keynote speaker will be Jeremie K Brecheisen, Partner and Managing Director of the CHRO Roundtable at Gallup to share his take on The New Dynamics of Culture in a Post-Pandemic World.
AmCham members special offer
- AmCham Bulgaria members price: HUF 30,000 (no VAT) = BGN 153 (no VAT).
- Regular price for non-member price: HUF 40,000 HUF, VAT incl.
Details and contact: [email protected]
About the event
Retaining and engaging employees are essential to find purpose and motivation in a tumultuous and hyper-competitive labor market. The dramatic transformations in HR and effective response to the Great Resignation must begin with a new pledge to engagement, and a reimagination of the work experience, to hire and retain the best talent.
Lead, Engage, and Motivate, Retention, Data and HR strategy
- Jeremie K Brecheisen, Partner and Managing Director of the CHRO Roundtable at Gallup
- Sándor Baja, Managing Director, Randstad Hungary
- Szilvia Bogdán, HR Director, Nexon
- Martin Csépai, Director, HR Consulting, Deloitte
- Adrienn Füzes-Szabó, HR Country Lead, BT-ROC
- Ákos Kalmár, Head of Country HR, Continental Automotive Hungary
- Emese Móricz, Leadership Development Specialist, Certified Life Designer Coach, Meditation teacher
- Judit Simonyi, Managing Partner at AIMS International Executive Search &Talent Management Worldwide
- Zsuzsa Varga, Managing Director – HR Manager, Arconic-KÖFÉM Mill Products Hungary