AmCham Procurement Working Group Kick-Off Meeting July 2023
AmCham Procurement Working Group Kick-Off Meeting
The AmCham Procurement Working Group Members are cordially invited to a virtual meeting
on July 11th, 2023 (Tuesday)
at 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m
The meeting will be held in person
Agenda and Topics
- Presentation and discussion of the priorities of the AmCham Procurement Working Group.
- Participants introduction and discussion on main topics of interest
- Latest proposals for amendments to the Public Procurement Act published on a public consultation portal
- Discussion of issues related to the implementation of the Public Procurement Act and possible changes and possible future joint Position Paper.
- Topics for a future round table on problems in the implementation of the Public Procurement Act.
- Miscellaneous. Discussion points for next meeting.
Mr. Anton Krustev, Senior Associate at Djingov, Gouginski, Kyutchukov & Velichkov’s Law Firm..
If you would like to attend the meeting, please register below by July 10rd, 2023, 12:00 p.m. Please note that the registrations are limited to 2 persons per company.
Working language: Bulgarian
AmCham members event only.
* Should you have any questions or you would like to propose a topic for discussion during the committee meeting, please reach out to Ms Stephania Semova, Committee Lead at AmCham Bulgaria – [email protected] no later than the July 3th, Monday.