AmCham Ski Tournament 2013
Diplomats and Businesses Compete in the Ninth AmCham Ski Tournament
Close to 100 ski racers took part in the ninth AmCham Ski tournament on March 9-10 in Pamporovo resort. The awards kindly provided by our member companies were given out in eight categories:
1. In the children category the first place was taken by Mihail Angelov, Nemetschek Bulgaria , followed by Martin Pavlov, Sb Accounting & Consulting
and Kamen Nikolov, GlaxoSmithKline.
2. In junior category Nikoleta Pandjerova took the first place, followed by Tsveta Pandjerova – both from Aurubis Bulgaria AD, and Alexander Brashnarov, Nemetschek Bulgaria.
3. In women category the first place was taken by Albena Ekimova, EnergoService AD, followed by Sara Draguleva, Sunfoods Bulgaria Ltd., and Plamena Hristova, GlaxoSmithKline.
4. In the category of official guests and diplomats the first place was taken by H.E. Karol Mistrik, ambassador of the Slovak Republic to Bulgaria, followed by H.E. Pavel Vacek, ambassador of the Czech Republic, and Bruce Carswell, US Embassy.
5. In the category of the senior executives on the first place came Sasho Chakalski, Municipal Bank Plc, on second Plamen Stoichev, Eltrak Bulgaria Ltd., and on third Ilian Iliev, Interallis Chemicals S.A.
6. In men category the winner was Peter Kandilarov, Congress Engineering EOOD, Lyubomir Blagoev, Interallis Chemicals S.A. took the second place, and Boyan Angelov, Nemetschek Bulgaria placed third.
7. In snowboard category the first place was taken by Borislava Pokrass, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP, on the second came Latchezar Georgiev, Sb Accounting & Consulting, and on the third place came Ivan Neykov Hewlett-Packard Bulgaria Ltd.
8. The first place in the category of team award went to Aurubis Bulgaria AD, followed by Nemetschek Bulgaria, and GlaxoSmithKline.
AmCham kindly thanks the sponsors: Aurubis Bulgaria, Euroins Insurance Group, Kamor Auto BMW Dealer, Microsoft Bulgaria, and Pamporovo AD.
Date(s) - 09/03/2013
Pamporovo Resort, Snezhanka II, Stenata course –
Dear Members and Partners,
The AmCham Ninth Ski Tournament will take place on March 9th, 2013 at Pamporovo Resort, Snezhanka II, Stenata course.
Discipline: Giant Slalom, Alpine Ski; Giant Slalom, Snowboard
Category: Children (up to 12 years old)
Junior (12 – 18 years old)
Accommodation at Hotel Orlovetz, Pamporovo Resort
Special offer for the AmCham Ski Tournament:
Single room – at 65 BGN, Double room – at 78 BGN (VAT Inclusive)
Tournament details: Invitation Ski 2013
Program, registration and fees: Reg Form Ski 2013
Please book your reservation directly with the hotel using the Reservation Form Orlovetz 2013
Hotel accommodation is payable to the hotel by the participants.
The tournament is kindly supported by Aurubis, Euroins, Kamor Auto, McDonald’s, and Microsoft.