AmCham Webinar: EU Blue Cards Update: Legislative Changes and Opportunities for Employers
EU Blue Cards Update: Legislative Changes and Opportunities for Employers
Dear AmCham Members,
We cordially invite you to a virtual webinar that is to be held on Thursday, March 28th, 2023, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held via Cisco Webex.
- Analysis of the changes and their effect on the business
- Requirements to the candidates – enlarging the talent pool
- Administrative terms and how to plan a realistic start date
- Rights of EU blue card holders – further approximation to Bulgarian nationals
- Changes to be proposed in the next round of changes
- Elimination of visa D /application for visa D from Bulgaria
- Registration at employer’s address before entry into Bulgaria
- Fast track procedure for registered employers
- Remote work from abroad
- Simultaneous application for a family reunion
- Opportunities to plan continuous employment of Ukrainian nationals
Speakers: Nevena Kovacheva, Partner, People Advisory Services, Bulgaria, N. Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Ernst & Young Bulgaria EOOD; Pavlina Tsvetkova, Manager, People Advisory Services, Bulgaria, Ernst & Young Bulgaria EOOD
Moderator: Milen Raikov, EY Bulgaria, Chair of AmCham Tax and Finance Committee
If you would like to attend the meeting, please register below by March 27th, 2023, Monday, 1:30 p.m. All registered and approved participants will receive an access link 12 hours prior to the meeting. Please note that the registrations are limited to 2 persons per company.
AmCham members event only.
Working language: English
AmCham Bulgaria Team