BCause Foundation: “Responsible and Sustainable - Best Practices of Successful Social Programs in Bulgaria"
Date(s) - 09/11/2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us at the “Responsible and Sustainable: Best Practices of Successful Social Programs in Bulgaria” Panel, part of the Worldwide Symposium on Philanthropy, organized by Charities Aide Foundation. Bulgaria’s organizer is BCause Foundation.
We will hear inspiring examples from:
Moderator: Daniel Kiryakov, Communications and Public Affairs Manager, AmCham Bulgaria
- Dilyana Yakova, Regulations and Sustainable Development Manager at Philip Morris Bulgaria
- Iliyana Zaharieva, Corporate Communications Director, А1 Bulgaria
- Bogdana Manova, Director of Dechitsa Foundation (partnering with BNP Paribas)
- Monika Kovachka – Dimitrova, Senior Manager “Projects” and Head of CSR, SAP Laps Bulgaria
Languages: Bulgarian & English
The panel is part of a one of a kind international symposium on philanthropy and corporate social responsibility, which will be hosted by members of the Charities Aid Foundation network in Australia, Brazil, India, South Africa, Russia, the United Kingdom, the USA, Canada, Turkey and Bulgaria.
- The Future of Philanthropy post COVID-19
- Cross-border giving to and from Bulgaria
- Employee Community Engagement in Bulgaria
- Local partnerships with NGOs