Cyber Security Series II: Data Protection and Data Security
Date(s) - 08/07/2022
10:00 am - 11:00 am
AmCham Bulgaria continues its partnership with the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA) and organize the second event of the sequel webinars called Cyber Security Series. The upcoming one is called:
“Data Protection and Data Security”. It will be held on July 8th, 2022, from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m., via Cisco Webex.
- Welcoming remarks by Boyko Takov, Executive Director of BSMEPA – tbc
- Welcoming remarks
- Georgi Ganev, Co-Chair of the AmCham Digital Economy Committee and AmCham Board Member, and IBM Country Manager and Technology Sales Leader, and
- Simeon Stoychev, AmCham Board Member and VP of IT Operations, Progress Software
- Data Protection and Data Security
- Sharing general facts
- Practical examples and advice on Data security, Access control, Data protection
- Q&A session
- Closing remarks
If you would like to attend the meeting, please register by July 7th, 2022, COB.
The working language will be Bulgarian.
Should you have any additional questions, please reach out to Stephania Semova, Committee Lead at AmCham Bulgaria – [email protected]