Digital Transformation of HR - Joint HR Committee Webinar of AmCham Bulgaria and AmCham Hungary
Date(s) - 25/11/2021
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Dear HR Committee Members,
We kindly invite you to the first joint HR Committee meeting of AmCham Bulgaria and AmCham Hungary on November 25, 2021:
Digital Transformation of HR
DATE: November 25., 15:30-17:00, Online
LANGUAGE: English, without translation
Agenda and topics:
- The business case for HR digitalization
- Challenges in local legislation for HR digitalization (signing of labor contracts, vacation requests, employment certificates, work contract annexes, storing of papers, etc.)
- What needs to be changed in the legislation to boost HR Digitalization?
- How organizations have overcome those challenges already – best practice sharing
- Ms. Szilvia Bogdán, HR director, Nexon Ltd.
- Mr. Mincho Donev, Manager, Human Resources, Ingram Micro GBS
- Ms. Miglena Micheva, Attorney-at-law/Managing Associate, Deloitte Legal Law Firm
- Mr. András Varga, People Process Design Lead at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Ms. Zlatina Kushkieva, Chair of AmCham Bulgaria’s HR Committee; Managing Partner, HR Consulting Partners
- Dr. Róbert Dobay, Chair of AmCham Hungary’s HR Committee; Managing director, Menedzsmentor
If you would like to attend the meeting, please register below by November 23, 2021. All registered and approved participants will receive an access link 48 hours before the meeting. Please note that the registrations are limited to 2 persons per company.
AmCham members event only.
Should you have any additional questions, please reach out to Ms. Stephania Semova, Committee Lead at AmCham Bulgaria ([email protected]).