Do you measure the hidden costs and benefits of doing business? FREE WEBINAR: Natural & Social Capital accounting
Date(s) - 30/07/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
There is more to business today than making money. Business has both positive and negative impacts on the environment and society: through its products, its donations and investments, through its relationships with employees and suppliers. These impacts are difficult to manage, they are also difficult to communicate both inside and outside the company.
All of this is known. But what about a solution?
Natural and Social Capital accounting allows business to assess, manage and communicate all positive and negative impacts, on all stakeholders, for all material topics.
Learn how to translate business impacts into monetary value – the language of business, consumers, investors and politicians.
Why to attend?
- Natural and Social Capital accounting translates environmental and social impacts into the most business-relevant language possible – the language of monetary value.
- This allows natural and social impacts to be measured in a comparable way to the company’s economic performance.
- Value creation in society can be measured at all levels – local communities, regions, countries and globally.
- Value creation in society can be communicated with real facts and data;
- Natural and Social Capital accounting is the approach of the world leaders in sustainable business. Learn about this new and innovative way of managing sustainability.
- Learn how you can use Natural and Social capital accounting for assessing the full economic, environmental and social impacts of your business.
- See how the results obtained can lead to better decision making.
Please, register here for 30th of July.
Please, register here for 14th of August.
The webinar will be held in English.