Energy and Mineral Resources Committee Meeting December 2022
AmCham Energy and Mineral Resources Committee
Cordially invites AmCham members to a virtual meeting
on December 16th, 2022 (Friday)
from 10:30 a.m. to 11.30 а.m
The meeting will be held via Cisco Webex
Agenda and Topics
- Welcoming remarks from Prof. Iliya Garkov, Co-Chair and Senior Vice President, European Operations, Dundee Precious Metals and Krassimir Nenov, Co-Chair and Executive Director of ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3.
- Administrative capacity of institutions and opportunities for improvement:
- opportunities for training experts
- geological exploration and extraction and processing activities (lack of activities leads to solutions that have a long-term negative impact on the business climate)
- delaying responses to files halts the business
- Review of European legislation related to the Green Deal and its impact on the exploration and mining business – public discussion of the Critical Material Act, a proposal for the inclusion of mines in the Industrial Emission Directive – presented by Radan Kanev (TBC).
- Krassimir Nenov, Energy & Mineral Resources Committee Co-Chair
- Prof. Iliya Garkov, Energy & Mineral Resources Committee Co-Chair
If you would like to attend the meeting, please register below by December 15th, 2022, 12:00 p.m. All registered members are welcome at the committee meeting. Please note that the registrations are limited to 2 persons per company.
AmCham members event only.