Energy Transition Seminar by BBSPA
Date(s) - 21/06/2022
4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
AmCham Bulgaria is among the institutional partners for this year’s Energy Transition Seminar, organized by the Balkan and the Black Sea Petroleum Association on June 21, 2022, in Grand Hotel Sofia, Bulgaria.
Join industry leaders to share insight and identify business opportunities.
- Valentin Kunev, Manager, BBSPA – Power Producer Profiles in the Region by Fuels – Current Status and Trends
- Olivier Marquette, President of American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria – Bulgaria’s Power Sector Decarbonization Study
- Svetoslav Ivanov, Executive Director, Overgas
- Christos Papadopoulos, Vice President, New Business and Innovation (EMEA) – Energy Exemplar: Digitalization and Energy transition with respect to the Balkan region.
- Kostadin Sirleshtov, Partner, CMS
- Christian Filippitsch, Partner, Reed Smith
Registration fee: 100 EUR
20% discount for AmCham Bulgaria Members for two and more participants from one company;
Sponsorship: 200 EUR covering two registration fees with posting the logo of the company on the Seminar’s website.