Human Capital and Education Committee Meeting November 2022
Overview will be published soon.
AmCham Human Capital and Education Committee
Cordially invites AmCham Human Capital and Education Committee Members to a virtual meeting
on November 29, 2022 (Tuesday)
from 11:00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
The meeting will be held via Cisco Webex
- Zlatina Kushkieva, Human Capital and Education Committee Co-Chair; Managing Partner, HR Consulting Partners
- Borislav Slavchov, AmCham Bulgaria Human Capital and Education Committee Co-Chair; Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Bulgarian American Center for Innovations and Technology Transfer
- “Overgas Cares for Employees and Vulnerable Groups” – Darina Georgieva, Manager Overgas Society & UN Global Compact Network Bulgaria Executive Director
- Who is vulnerable? How are vulnerability, equality, diversity, human rights, labor standards, and SDGs interrelated?
- What do Overgas corporate actions towards different vulnerable groups look like?
- How do they help employee recruitment, retention, and engagement?
- What does responsible and ethical business look like in troubling times towards vulnerable people?
- “Inclusive Culture in Practice: Sharing the Journey and the Experience” – Dimitrina Vasileva, Central, Southeast and Central Asia Region Talent Leader and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Leader, Ernst & Young Bulgaria EOOD
- Why is DE&I on the table of business leaders?
- How to approach the topic of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in practical steps?
- Few best practices/ examples
- “Employment and Entrepreneurship in Underprivileged Groups” – Petia Goolamallee, Program Officer Employment and Entrepreneurship, Trust for Social Achievement (TSA)
- What do we do at TSA? What has been our experience so far within TSA’s program of employment and entrepreneurship in underprivileged groups?
- Best practice sharing from companies’ perspective
- TSA’s experience with diversity training during the past few years. Sharing plans for developing the diversity program while investing knowledge and know-how for the benefit of the business.
- Zlatina Kushkieva, AmCham Bulgaria Human Capital and Education Committee Co-Chair; Managing Partner, HR Consulting Partners
- Borislav Slavchov, AmCham Bulgaria Human Capital and Education Committee Co-Chair, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Bulgarian-American Center for Innovations and Technology Transfer
The meeting will be held via Cisco Webex.
Working language: English
Please note that this event is for AmCham Members only.
If you would like to attend the meeting, please register below by November 28, 2022, Monday, end of the day.
Should you have any additional questions, please reach out to Stephania Semova, AmCham Bulgaria Committee Lead – [email protected]