Human Capital and Education Committee Meeting November 27, 2023
On November 27, 2023, the AmCham Human Capital and Education Committee had a meeting dedicated to employee engagement. The interesting topic was presented from different angles by the speakers and provoked many questions and a lively discussion.
Here you can find summary, following presentations and photos from the event:
- Engagement and Partnership: How to Transform the Collaboration with the Employees in a Long-term Partnership
Andrea Tognetti, Head of People and Culture, UniCredit BulbankSummary:
There are interesting parallels between personal and professional life, especially when we talk about partnership. To become an employer of choice, to achieve the right level of engagement with your people it is pretty challenging in the Bulgarian market, especially for an industry considered “mature” like Banking. Andrea Tognetti, Head of People and Culture of Bulbank, explained the elements behind the concept of partnership and engagement and provided several hints and concrete examples about the tools to be implemented in your organization to have an engaged employee journey.
- The Power of Involved Employees: Co-Design and Co-Implementation of the Employee Engagement Plan is key to its success
Ivanka Vazova, Supervisor People & Culture, Philip Morris International Bulgaria
Zoya Petkova, Manager People & Culture, Philip Morris International BulgariаSummary:
– Co-design and Co-implementation of Employee Engagement Plan
– Employee engagement impacts the business results
– Employee listening is a key driver for P&C strategy
– Key initiatives for collecting feedback
– Examples of how we apply the principle of Co-design and Co-implementation of Employee Engagement Plan
- Beyond Boundaries: Enhancing Engagement through Omni-Channel Learning
Tsvetan Angelov, Head of Learning & Development, ScalefocusSummary:
Beyond Boundaries: Enhancing Engagement through Omni-Channel Learning,” delves into the dynamic landscape of learning in a matrix organizational structure, in a company with over 10 technologies and a workforce of 500+ engineers engaged in 50+ projects, the learning approach addresses the challenges of diverse roles, learning styles, and cultural backgrounds. We’ve revolutionized L&D by adopting a decentralized omnichannel learning strategy, prioritizing the learner’s experience. From certification support and practical projects to eLearning platforms, technical knowledge sharing, conferences, and blended learning programs, our multifaceted approach ensures a tailored learning journey.
We kindly invite you to the
AmCham Bulgaria Human Capital and Education Committee Meeting
on November 27th, 2023, 9:00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
at the American Corner, Sofia
(Sofia Library, 4, Petko R. Slaveykov Square)
We would like to invite you to a working meeting under the topic Engagement and Partnership: How to Transform the Collaboration with the Employee in a Long-Term Partnership. The key point of this meeting is to discuss the pillars of engagement, who has the ownership of nurturing it, and a showcase of concrete cases about making a difference.
- Zlatina Kushkieva, Chair of AmCham Bulgaria’s Human Capital and Education Committee; Managing Partner, HR Consulting Partners
Working language: English
Please note that this is a members-only event.
If you would like to attend the meeting, please register below by November 24, 2023, noon.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Tatyana Vladimirova at [email protected]