KPMG Tax Forum: Mandatory transfer pricing documentation: ask the experts!
Date(s) - 11/12/2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Grand Hotel Sofia
This year KPMG in Bulgaria again has the pleasure of inviting you to a forum on the hottest tax topics with KPMG specialists and leading experts from the National Revenue Agency (NRA).
You will find out straight from the source what the mandatory transfer pricing documentation will mean to you, what the focus of the NRA in the area is and what will change with the new rules for anti-tax avoidance. You will be able to ask questions of interest to you.
The forum topics include:
- What are the requirements for the mandatory transfer pricing documentation
- What and in what terms do companies need to prepare in order to meet their obligations
- What will the NRA approach be in reviewing the transfer pricing documentation
- How is transfer pricing analysis of financial transactions carried out (loans, cash pooling agreements, guarantees)
- How will the rules for controlled foreign companies be applied and will they impact your business
Time: Registration: 8:30 am; Start: 9:00 am; End: 1:00 pm
Venue: Sofia, Grand Hotel Sofia, Triaditza Hall
Working language: Bulgarian
Agenda: In Bulgarian (PDF 225)
The experts who will present the topics and answer your questions will be consultants from KPMG’s Tax team and leading experts from the NRA:
- Desislava Kaludova, Chief Revenue Expert, Double Tax Treaties Directorate, NRA Headquarter
- Ivan Antonov, Chief Legal Advisor, Double Tax Treaties Directorate, NRA Headquarter
Participation fee: EUR 80 per person excluding VAT. Discounts available for more participants.
For registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are expecting you!