Manager for a Day 2018
Date(s) - 30/10/2018
Foster employability and career management skills.
Manager for a Day Program
- The most popular career orientation program in the country implemented by JA since 2002.
- For many of the participants it is a first chance to dive into the job application process and a unique first working experience complemented by high-quality educational and practical content.
- Opportunity for early career orientation and reflection on one’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Development of soft skills and competences, which are inadequately covered within the Bulgarian educational system.
- The Bulgarian PR Association awarded the initiative: PR Prize Award First place 2016 and Ethics Commission Special Award.
The Impact So Far
- 100% of the students that have taken part in the initiative say they would apply again next year
- 93% of the participants say they would recommend their host company as an employer to their friends, relatives and loved ones
- 91% of the pupils say that they have learned something new that was useful to them during the day
- 90% of the students say they felt inspired after the initiative
- 75 % of all participants say they were one step closer to answering the question “what do i want to do in my life”
- 18,000 young people and
- 2,000 companies and institutions
More information and registration – here
When and Who?
- 30.10.2018 throughout the day,
- in Bulgaria as a whole
- 3000+ youngsters aged 17-22 will apply
- and 1000+ will take part in a one-day life changing internship.