Plovdiv Economic Forum II
Plovdiv Economic Forum II was a success. It attracted a total of 57 speakers and was attended by more than 410 participants.
AmCham Bulgaria participated with three speakers.
Olivier Marquette, AmCham Bulgaria President and AES Bulgaria, President spoke about the future of energy and liberalized market in Bulgaria.
Petar T. Ivanov, Executive Director, took part at “Developments in FDI & Regional Economic Clusters” panel presenting the U.S. Investments in Bulgaria, the Transatlantic Economy, as well as the U.S.-Bulgaria trade balance.
Levon Hampartzoumian, Board Member, took part in the discussion about the ERM II, PSD 2, and the future of the banking in EU and the SEE region.
Date(s) - 26/06/2019 - 27/06/2019
Hotel Imperial Plovdiv
Time is approaching for the annual Plovdiv Economic Forum II which will take place at the Imperial Plovdiv Hotel on June 26 and 27, 2019 bringing together once again highly esteemed speakers from the world of politics, business and academia.
H.E. the Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria Mr. Boyko Borissov and the Prime Minister of the Republic of North Macedonia H.E. Zoran Zaev confirmed to open the Forum this year too as has also the Mayor of Plovdiv, Mr Ivan Totev.
Plovdiv Economic Forum is a high-level meeting of the most influential Bulgarian and international political, corporate, and intellectual leaders.
AmCham Bulgaria is partner of the Plovdiv Economic Forum for a second consecutive year.
All members of the American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria are entitled to a 50% discount on the participation fee.
Visit PEF website for more information and updates.
Check-out the sponsorship options available
- Power shifts and their impact on Bulgaria
- The populist-authoritarian wave in CEE
- Where is Europe heading how? The new EU Parliament and Commission. What to expect?
- Western Balkans: The Regional Stability challenge.
- Developments in FDI & regional economic clusters
- Bulgaria’s roadmap to ERM II and the Banking Union
- Discussion on start-ups in Bulgaria
- Rule of Law in the EU framework
- Energy Geopolitics – Shifting forces in the Region
- The global business cycle in the Balkans
- The conditions for transforming Bulgaria as an European digital hub