Robotics Strategy Forum 2019
Date(s) - 22/10/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Inter Expo Center
Robotics Strategy Forum 2019 aims to create a complete strategy for the development of the robotics and automation ecosystem in Bulgaria by gathering the expertise of industry, start-up, policy making and education professionals, sharing the success stories of Bulgaria in the field and outlining new opportunities in the high-tech sector. The event is going to be structured in five discussion panels, an expo zone and a networking part.
Among the key discussion topics will be the state of the robo-ecosystem in Bulgaria, programs and funds promoting digitalization going forward, accessibility of robots for SMEs, improving STEM education and much more.
Robotics Strategy Forum 2019 will be held on 22nd October in Inter Expo Center, Sofia and is co-organised by Professional Association of Robotics and Automation (PARA) and the Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises. The sponsors of the event are global leaders in the field of robotics and automation who also have development hubs in Bulgaria such as Uber, Festo and Ocado Technology.
The event is free, but requires registration here
- Status of the Robo-ecosystem in Bulgaria: infrastructure, investors, suppliers.
- Which strategies for development are applied here: Lean, Six Sigma, Scrum, Agile?
- Which the Bulgarian success stories in robotics and automation?
- Are robots accessible for SMEs?
- What is the level of automation in the Bulgarian industry (results of the PARA Survey)
- Which Bulgarian and European programs will enhance digitalization after 2019?
- How to improve STEM education?
- How Bulgaria can be regional leader in robotics and authomation?
Co-organizers: Professional Association of Robotics and Automation & Small and Medium Size Enterprises Executive Agency
Venue: Inter Expo Center
Sponsors: Festo Bulgaria, Ocado Technology, Uber Engineering Sofia
Partners: denkstatt Bulgaria, America for Bulgaria Foundation; Bulgarian Industrial Chamber, Trakia Economic Zone, BESCO – The Bulgarian Startup Association, National Branch Organization IKEM, DEV.BG.
Media Partners: Economist Magazine, Utilities Magazine, CIO Bulgaria. Young Successful Bulgarians, Business Daily with Dimitar Vuchev.
Design and web-partner: Sales Force Consulting