SAF-T: The New Mandatory Standard for Data Exchange with the NRA
Dear partners and members of AmCham Bulgaria,
The Bulgarian government with the support of the European Commission advised by EY Bulgaria are planning to introduce new reporting obligations for all businesses.
The National Revenue Agency, the European Commission, EY Bulgaria with the support of German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce and The American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria would like to organize a focused event to introduce the upcoming changes.
When & Where
26 September 2023, 16:00 – 19:30 at Hotel Intercontinental Sofia, 4 ‘’Narodno Sabranie’’ Square, Sofia
- Digitalization of the relationship between tax administration and taxpayers
- Introduction of SAF-T in Bulgaria
- The Experience of Romanian business (in English language)
Followed by drinks and networking.
- Veselin Trifonov, Head of E-audit department, Control Directorate at the NRA
- Milen Raikov, Partner Tax & Law, EY Bulgaria
- Georgiana Iancu, Partner, Indirect Tax, EY Romania
The event is free of charge with limited number of seats.
The event is part of project REFORM/SC2022/050 ‘’Enhancing tax compliance by implementation of Standard Audit File in Bulgaria”, funded by the European Union via the Technical Support Instrument, managed by the European Commission Directorate General for Structural Reform Support.