Sofia Economic Forum III
Date(s) - 21/06/2022
AmCham Bulgaria is partnering with the organizers of the Sofia Economic Forum III, June 21, 2022, Sofia Hotel Balkan.
Sofia Economic Forum is an independent network event, its mission is to promote innovative ideas and highlight long-term strategies for ensuring the political development, social justice and economic prosperity of Bulgaria and South East Europe.
- Kiril Petkov, Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria – Keynote Opening Address
- Bozhidar Bozhanov, Minister of e-government, Republic of Bulgaria
- Nikos Chardalias, Deputy Minister of National Defence, Hellenic Republic
- Alexander Nikolov, Minister of Energy, Republic of Bulgaria
- Nadezhda Yordanova, Minister of Justice, Republic of Bulgaria
- Dragomir Zakov, Minister of Defence, Republic of Bulgaria
- Florence Robine, Ambassador of France to the Republic of Bulgaria
- Olivier Marquette, President, AES Bulgaria
- Petia Dimitrova, CEO, PostBank
AmCham Bulgaria members get 20% discount to the event.
Topics related to the wider region
- The world post war in Ukraine: Mapping the new Global & Regional Security
- Reinventing the EU – A union fit for the challenges of tomorrow
- The power of accession: EU enlargement as a geostrategic imperative after Ukraine?
Topics related to Bulgaria
- Rethinking the future of the Eurozone: Goals and Models
- Beyond volatility: geopolitical tensions and energy transition
- Developments in FDI & Regional Economic Clusters
- Investing in the future: Entrepreneurship and growth in the digital society
- Rule of Law: Upholding and enhancing, a top priority
- Digital Transformation: Taking Government to the next level
- The jobs of the future: balancing efficiency and inclusivity