Tax Forum: Country-by-Country reporting and anti-tax avoidance measures
Date(s) - 02/11/2017
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Country-by-Country reporting and anti-tax avoidance measures: Are we ready?
2 November 2017, Marinela Hotel, Kyoto Hall, Sofia
KPMG in Bulgaria has the pleasure of inviting you to a Tax Forum with KPMG specialists and leading experts from the National Revenue Agency on 2 November 2017 at the Marinela Hotel in Sofia starting at 9:30 am. For details and to register: http://bit.ly/2yNPnt9
You will find out in practice:
- Which are the new obligations of Bulgarian taxpayers in relation to Country-by-Country reporting and what steps you need to take to implement them?
- How will the Multilateral BEPS Convention change the tax treaties and what will be the practical impacts of the change?
- What could be the effects of the new OECD transfer pricing rules on your business?
- What is the focus of the National Revenue Agency in the area of transfer pricing?
- What is most likely to change after the implementation of the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive and what preliminary steps could taxpayers take to get ready?